- Subtly adds salty flavour to your foods
- A rich source of trace minerals
- Beautiful natural pink, Orange & red hues
- Versatile & can be used for a huge variety of dishes
- Can be heated, chilled or used at room temperature
Please Note: This product is made from 100% natural Salt; colour and surface texture will vary.
Available in a choice of sizes:
- 10x10x3cm (small)
You can try serving the following cold or chilled dishes and snacks on your Himalayan crystal Salt plate:
- Salad, cheeses & crackers
- Slices apples & watermelon, garnished with mint
- Fresh grilled vegetables & dressing
- Carpaccio or sushi with cold rice noodles
Please Note: When heated, your Salt block may change colour and develop fissures. These Salt blocks take on a life of their own once you start using them; this is normal and part of the Salt’s natural charm.
If you prefer not to change the appearance of your Salt block, use it to serve only cold foods rather than heated or cooked foods.
- First make sure your Salt plate is completely dry. (If it is wet, allow to dry at least 14 hours in a warm, dry place before heating.)
- Gas ranges: Place the block on a burner over a low flame.
- Electric ranges: Place a metal spacer (eg wok ring, pastry tin with removable base) on the stove, to keep the Salt block at least half an inch above the heating element.
- After 20 minutes, turn up the heat to low-medium.
- After 10 minutes at low-medium, the Salt block will be hot enough for cooking. (You can test this by flicking a drop of water onto the slab; if it sizzles, the temperature is high enough.)
- Add the food of your choice, cook & serve. No seasoning necessary.
18 out of 20 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By LuckyToo good25/11/2020, By RoxGreat Product30/10/2020, By CourtneyVery disappointed to receive the blocks in a plastic ziplock bag! This was meant to be a gift for my boss and they won’t even know what to use it for! False advertising!29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product25/10/2020, By JanineVery disappointed when it arrived. Not packed in the box as advertised but only wrapped with plastic. I wanted to give it as a gift but people wouldn't even know what to use it for. False advertising. Haven't tried it yet.10/08/2020, By TallMultiple uses06/08/2020, By GreenieNice27/07/2020, By OceanImpressive21/06/2020, By AnAmazing30/01/2019, By DLGHave been using it to cook meat on and it gives such a great flavor. However, it developed such a huge crack after the first use, I cant see it lasting more than a couple more times. So I would advise saving it for cold food only. So agree with previous reviews, it is very fragile.30/01/2019, By LynWorks great to cook on, but so super fragile that it didn't last more than a few times :(20/08/2018, By frani@ a great price. Nice size for any meat! Solid and beautiful as a gift. Can grind up I suppose if you need salt.24/07/2018, By Gavinlove it. purchased many for self and gifts. I find the 20x20 best. the larger stone battles to reach correct temperature.18/06/2018, By NicolaGreat to get a fast father's day gift from you guys! I am so excited to give it to my dad, I know he'll love it.21/05/2018, By RiFast efficient service and really easy wrt product information, well priced. Wonderful experience, thank you for making life easier.18/04/2018, By gavinback for more. love it.01/12/2017, By GavinLove it. I have purchased 8 in total. Make lovely gifts, enjoy the flavor of the meat without excessive spices or marinade. I have found the the 3cm (20x20) heats up quicker and obtains better heat to cook on than the larger 6cm (25x20).20/06/2017, By AyandaIt's cheap. Try it out.
Preheat for an hour or so and it keeps the heat well, I use it as a serving "platter"
Be careful. Very fragile05/05/2016, By Sergio MartinsLove this product. Nothing could be easier... Heat, cook and enjoy great flavor. also a great way to impress your guests.
Will definitely order more.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.