- Dimensions: Approx. 16 x 16 x 18cm
- Weight: Approx. 3.7kg
- Negative ions neutralise positively charged electromagnetic radiation
- Negative ions clean allergens, irritants, dust, smoke etc. from the surrounding air
- Alleviates symptoms of asthma, hayfever & allergies
- Reduces stress, depression, anxiety & fatigue
- Promotes better quality sleep
- Supports better respiratory function
- Ideal for use around electronic appliances; eg. study, kitchen, entertainment areas
- Makes a lovely night-light for the bedroom
- Also ideal for yoga & meditation spaces
Note: The lamp uses a 15-watt pygmy globe with a screw-in fitting.
- Leave your Himalayan crystal salt lamp switched on for a continuous source of healing negative ions.
- To clean the lamp, switch it off and wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
- If the lamp is switched off for a few days or longer, cover it with an airtight bag to prevent the accumulation of moisture.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/09/2017, By RosemaryI was so happy with this, it is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I now know what I am giving as presents for Christmas this year so hope you will keep plenty in stock.23/06/2017, By AyandaThis purchase exceeded my expectations! Thinking.. I was spending way too much for a nightlight.. I couldn't be more pleased! It's a true work of art! It"s larger & heavier than I expected... very well made.. very alluring. gives a down to earth, nice warm glow to any space in the home.. I can't think of an inappropriate spot! Even a baby's nursery! It is very mellowing..& has a certain air to it that has to be experienced more than explained...Even though you plug it in, still feels like you've brought nature indoors.. I love my nightlight! there are different styles for every room!! Would make an amazing gift!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.