Himalaya’s ultra-gentle herbal V-Gel has a demulcent action, which means it forms a soothing film over delicate mucous membranes to relieve pain, inflammation and discomfort. You can use V-Gel to treat the symptoms of:
- Vaginal candidiasis (fungal yeast infection)
- Vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections
- Leukorrhea (thick and white/yellow vaginal discharge)
V-Gel promotes a healthy pH balance, and supports healthy levels of Candida (yeast) in the reproductive tract.
The key ingredients in V-Gel work to soothe and treat infections and irritations:
- Persian Rose (Satapatri): An antiviral ingredient that stops infectious viruses from maturing. It also has antibacterial properties and fights the bacteria that cause women’s reproductive tract infections.
- Triphala: An anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent; triphala soothes irritations and eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Cardamom (Ela): A natural analgesic that works to relieve the pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leukorrhea.
V-Gel is a product of the trusted Himalaya brand, a range of herbal wellness products that have undergone extensive clinical research and trials to ensure consistently excellent quality and performance.
Note: Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
- Apply 1 to 2g twice daily, using the calibrated applicator (included).
- Continue treatment for 1 to 2 weeks, or until the symptoms are relieved.
- Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
- V-Gel is not known to have any side effects if applied or used as per the prescribed dosage.
Each gm of V-Gel contains: Triphala 4.0mg, Satapatri (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia)3.6mg, Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.6mg, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)3.6mg, Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)2.0mg, Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)1.6mg, Haridra (Curcuma longa)1.6mg
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product26/07/2018, By LindieUsed it once, but are impressed! Soothing and helped ease my problem. Will recommend it to anyone.25/06/2018, By DedreThe V-gel definitely helps to cure bladder infection caused by hormonal fluctuations. I will buy it again and keep it on hand.
Please include an extra applicator or sell these separately.12/06/2018, By AHelped with the remnants thrush. balanced pH. Did not experience the usual discomfort post-period after using this just before. Definitely recommend to keep on hand for ANY problem ladies might experience in the southern regions. Applicator tube thing is a bit of a nag to clean but soaking in hot water does the trick.07/11/2017, By KarinDit bring dadelik verligting. Ek is nog besig met die produk, sal kyk of dit standhoudend is.01/09/2017, By Judithgreat for irritation experienced during menstrual period. the applicator is a bit annoying to clean but the product is great16/07/2017, By BiancaIf it wasn't for the two ladies who wrote reviews on this gel I would not have tried it so thank you to the two ladies because this gel helped lot. I do believe it's a must have in the medicine cabinet.30/10/2016, By SantieHelps clear up those nasty infections in a jiffy! Been in the pool, had a bath with bubble bath, or just finished a round of yucky antibiotics? Then this is the gel for you to keep things down there happy and candida free! Would not go without it again!28/08/2015, By AnonOffers relief and helps clears up candida. Probably best combined with diet and anti-fungal supplements.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.