- Improves the production of sperm (spermatogenesis)
- Improves sperm count & semen quality, by supporting the pituitary gland’s hormone-producing basophil cells
- A potent antioxidant; protects sperm cell membranes against free radical damage and oxidation
- May enhances libido, desire & improve sexual performance; contains herbal aphrodisiacs
Here’s how the ingredients in Speman support male health and improve fertility:
- Caltrop: Helps to enhance testosterone levels & improve performance by promoting DHEA production. This plant has been used in Ayurvedic remedies to support the male reproductive system.
- Cow-Itch plant/ velvet bean: Contains L-Dopa, a vital precursor for a neurotransmitter linked to sexuality & mood. May help to support a healthy sperm count.
- Elephant creeper: Supports the nervous system & has a mild aphrodisiac effect.
- Prickly lettuce: A natural aphrodisiac.
- Ashwagandha: Relieves stress, stimulates the circulation & acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Parmelia perlata: Improves sexual performance & semen quality.
- Jivanti: Acts as a sexual health tonic.
- Take 2-3 tablets twice a day, initially followed by a reduced maintenance dose.
- Always consult your health care practitioner about your choice of fertility treatments.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Extracts: Argyreia speciosa (elephant creeper) 32mg, Tribulus terrestris (caltrop) 32mg, Leptadenia reticulate (jivanti) 32mg, Parmelia perlata (lichen) 16mg
Powders: Withania somnifera (ashwaghanda/ Indian ginseng) 65mg, Asteracantha longifolia (gokulakanta) 32mg, Lactuca serriola (prickly lettuce) 16mg, Mucuna pruriens (velvet bean) 16mg, Svarnavanga 16mg
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.