- Herbal syrup remedy for sore throats
- Antioxidant, antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties
- With licorice, Indian gooseberry & Indian bdellium
- Helps to soothe coughs & inflammation in the throat
- Beneficial for the immune system
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugar
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
Himalaya Septilin Syrup is made using Ayurvedic herbal ingredients. It’s free from artificial colours and flavours, with no added sweeteners. A gentle herbal remedy for sore throats and irritating coughs. The Himalaya brand also follows the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) to ensure safety, quality and sustainability.
- Infants: ½ to 1 teaspoon 2-3 x a day.
- Children: 1-2 teaspoons 2-3 x a day.
- Please consult your physician for the dosage that best suits the condition.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 100ml glass bottle
- Each 5ml contains:
- Powder: Commiphora wightii 80mg.
- Extracts: Maharasnadi quath 30mg, Rubia cordifolia 15mg, Tinospora cordifolia 14mg, Trikatu 13mg, Inula racemosa 13mg, Emblica officinalis 8mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra 6mg.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Makali, Bangalore
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.