- For a natural lift enjoy a chocolate flavoured boost of Hi 5.
- SA’s first natural honey energy booster
- Hi 5 for body and mind
- Natural energy booster
- Quick booster
- Maintain focus
- Keep alert
- For physical energy
- Peak state of mind
- Contains no alcohol, added sugar, preservatives, colourants or stabilisers
About The Ingredients:
- Cacao: Is a top source of antioxidants, and it also contains an abundance of magnesium and iron. A super superfood!
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to current research, it’s linked to improvements in cognitive function, maintaining a positive mood and increasing energy
- Ginseng: Is considered as a normalizer, stress reducer and energizer. It has been traditionally used to negate stress and fatigue. It is often used as a tonic to invigorate a person physically and mentally.
- Green Tea: It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits. Green tea is also high in the amino acid L-theanine. This has a calming effect and aids with concentration.
- Guarana: Is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
Did You Know? Honey itself is a natural energy booster! The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar.
- Available in: 10ml Sachet & 160g Jar
- Pure Cape Wild Flower Honey, Cacao, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Green Tea and Guarana.
Country Of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product21/02/2020, By BI got this a a free bee. I took it just after my yoga class for a pick up. I would say it had a bit of effect, but don't expect it to substitute an energy drink. It does have a bitter taste but the sweet honey compensates enough.10/01/2020, By RianaLooking at the ingredients, it's probably a good product. I could taste the honey, and the slight bitterness of the (?)cacao. Impossible for me to determine any effect re. energy boosting capabilities, because one would have to take more than just the small taste I received as a sample.02/11/2019, By shalla CMhoney energy is the way to go. love the taste30/09/2019, By AdeneFabulous energy boost for those on the go and the best part is that this product does not cause jitters or energy crashes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.