- Intensive anti-ageing night mask
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of UV-related photodamage
- Luxurious application
- 100% natural, plant-based skincare
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Vitanol is a plant-derived vitamin A (retinol-like galactomannan) made from alfalfa. It stimulates the skin’s natural ability to produce collagen (Type I and Type III).
- Hyaluronate is a water soluble type of hyaluronic acid, allowing it to more rapidly absorbed through the skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (aka vitamin C) is a powerful free-radical fighter and essential cofactor for the production of collagen.
- Apply a generous layer to cleansed skin before bed.
- Gently pat the Sleep Mask into the skin.
- Sweet dreams!
- Patch-test first before applying.
- Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Close lid securely after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Should natural separation occur, simply stir.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Shea Butter, *Jojoba, *Squalane, *Prickly Pear Oil, *Evening Primrose, *Blueberry Extract (Resveratrol), Vitanol, Hyaluronate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Grapefruit and Bergamot Essential Oils.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/10/2020, By MicaelaThis offers an amazing skin boost overnight22/10/2020, By DeidreI'm using the overnight mask because I don't always have the time to wait 20minutes for a mask to do its magic before I take it off again. I love the Vitanol A Sleep Mask; I apply it after my nightly cleansing routine and forget about it while I sleep. It does wonders for my skin, as do all the other Hey Gorgeous products that I use.13/02/2020, By KekeThis product is more relaxing and cleans welk
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.