- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Pomegranate is a great antioxidant that slows the signs of ageing & promotes cell regeneration. It’s also a cleanser with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot oil is a rich source of GLA & omega-6; great for nourishing the skin & also an excellent moisturiser.
- Coconut oil is absolutely packed with nutrients like essential fatty acids, which leave the skin plump, soft & hydrated. It’s also a great antimicrobial & antibacterial agent.
Apply a small amount to damp skin using a sponge; polish lightly and rinse thoroughly. Enjoy fresh and beautiful glowing skin!
Store in a cool dry place & use within 12 weeks.
Sugar, coconut oil, pomegranate oil, apricot kernel oil, pomegranate powder, plant derived colour and fragrance
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/04/2018, By LarisaPackaging was not sealed so most of the liquid had run out of the jar by the time I received it. There's just nothing special about this - lots of sugar with a sticky liquid. Smell is not really evident. Pass21/07/2016, By GiuliaIve used quite a few scrubs on the market and this is by far the best one. It gives you enough grit to exfoliate your skin while being gentle and delicious for a moisturising finish. Skin looks smoother and more radiant immediately after use. Definitely worth it!04/06/2015, By JuliaThis is a really decadent and special little scrub. For me, it checks all the right boxes; great smell, great texture, natural ingredients and no animal testing. Plus the red velvet formula is so sweet and girly; Ive already gifted a few of these to some friends as part of their bridal shower presents, and Im so glad I finally decided to try one for myself too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.