- Natural & organic exfoliating cleanser
- Gives the skin a radiant glow
- Removes dead skin promoting cell regeneration
- Increase circulation & skin clarity
- Helps diminish sun spots & melasma
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Cleans & purifies pores
- Contains phytonutrients: antioxidants, carotenoids, anthocyanins & polyphenols
- Hydrates rather than dries out the skin
- Grey water safe
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Made from 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Apply a light layer to the skin and massage gently.
- Wet your face cloth with as warm water as you can wring out.
- Open the cloth and hold it against your skin until it cools (gets a little steaming action going).
- Wipe off thoroughly with the cloth.
- Splash with cool water (boosts micro-circulation).
- Pat dry and follow with your favourite Hey Gorgeous toner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Size: 250 ml.
- Micro-Clustered Ionized Water, Aqueous Solution of Patchouli, Lavender, Rose, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived & GMO-free surfactant), Colloidal Oat Flour, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, 5% Citric Acid, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
- PET recycled bottle and lid, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/01/2022, By TanyaI found this product to be completely uneffective. When I used toner after washing my face there was still so much grease. After a few days my skin was bumpy and in desperate need of strong exfoliation and a deep clean. I would not recommend it at all.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.