- Natural & organic cleansing milk
- Gentle cleanser suitable for everyday use
- Cleanses & nourishes the skin
- Gently removes makeup
- Removes excess dirt & environmental pollution
- Leaves the skin feeling clean & refreshed
- Hydrates rather than dries out the skin
- Restores skin elasticity & suppleness
- Rosehip contains high levels of vitamin A & essential fatty acids
- Vitamin E, jojoba & carrot seed oil hydrate the skin
- Natural anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties
- Grey water safe
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Made from 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Apply a light layer of cleanser to the skin and massage gently.
- Wet a face cloth with as warm water as you can wring out. Open the cloth and hold it over the skin for a minute before using it to remove the cleanser.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow with your favourite Hey Gorgeous Toner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Size: 250 ml.
- Herbal Distillate Of Rose Otto, Rose Absolute, Lavender, Thyme, Nettle, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Olive Squalane (Hydrogenated Squalene From olive; Plant Origin) Cetearyl Olivate And Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Oil Emulsifier), Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, daucus carota Sativa (carrot) Seed Oil, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Maranta Arundinacea, (Arrowroot Powder), Citric Acid, Chamomile Essential Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
- PET recycled bottle and pump, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.