- 2-in-1 body wash & shampoo for babies
- Organic & pure plant-based Ingredients
- Free from toxins
- Gently cleans, soothes & hydrates hair & skin
- Calming aroma from Chamomile promotes deep sleep
- Suitable for everyday use on baby’s delicate skin
- Made with plant-based ingredients
- Made from 100% locally sourced ingredients
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Mineral Oil-Free
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Avocado Oil: is rapidly absorbed into the skin so it won’t leave a greasy feel. It contains skin nourishing fatty acids, Vitamin E and vitamin K.
- Aloe Vera: has natural soothing properties helping to promote calm skin.
- Chamomile Extract: has mild calming and anxiolytic properties. It may also help to relieve symptoms associated the eczema.
- Pour the wash into your hand and gently rub on baby's wet skin.
- Lather and rinse.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml
- *Coconut-and Castile infused Hydrosol *Avocado Oil *Argan *Aloe Vera Gel *Calendula *Chamomile Extract *Oat Flour, *Guar Gum, *Xanthan Gum, *Citric Acid, *Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
- PET recycled bottle and pump, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.