- A 0.5mm Hey Gorgeous Derma Roller
- Cooling aloe gel formula
- 20ml Vitamin E & Ginseng serum
- Packed in a zip-up cosmetic bag
Benefits of using a derma roller:
- Improves skin texture, firmness & plumpness
- Reduces fine lines & deep wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of crow's feet & laughter lines
- Fades acne scars, “ice pick” & chickenpox scars
- Reduces pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces age spots & sun damage
- Minimises enlarged pores
- Boosts collagen & elastin fibres by as much as 1000%!
- Reduces “absorption loss”; enhances the absorption of skin serums & moisturisers by up to 2000%
Other uses: The Hey Gorgeous Derma Roller can also be used on other areas of the body to treat scars, loose skin, stretch marks, skin discoloration and even hair loss.
Skin types: Unlike IPL and laser therapy, Derma Rollers do not use thermal heat. They are therefore safe for use on all skin types and colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Does it hurt? The process does not hurt, although you may experience slight discomfort the first time you use the Derma roller; this will lessen with each subsequent use. The kit includes a cooling gel to apply after rolling, as your skin may feel slightly “sunburnt” for an hour or two afterwards.
The skincare serum provided in the kit includes ginseng, which stimulates the skin's metabolism and circulation, effectively promoting skin cell regeneration. They also contain vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that fights off free radicals and promote healthier skin.
For best results and for your own safety and comfort, please follow the detailed instructions enclosed with your kit, on how to use, clean and care for your derma roller.
Ginseng & Vitamin E Serum
Ginseng, vitamin E, buckthorn oil, evening primrose
Cooling Aloe Gel
Aloe gel, distilled water, vitamin C powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.