- Natural & organic cleanser
- Suitable for normal to sensitive skin
- So gentle it can be used everyday
- Removes dirt, impurities & pollutants that irritate skin
- Gently removes makeup
- Fragranced naturally with essential oils
- Lavender calms the skin, the mind & body
- Chamomile gives the skin a radiant glow
- Rosehip seed is potent anti-ageing properties
- Grey water safe
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Made from 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Apply a light layer of cleanser to the skin and massage gently.
- Wet your face cloth with as warm water as you can wring out.
- Open the cloth and hold it over the skin for a minute before removing the cleanser with the cloth.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow with your favourite Hey Gorgeous Toner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Size: 250 ml.
- Lavender-infused Hydrasol, Aloe, Jojoba, Rosehip Seed, Shea Butter, Willow Bark Extract, Arnica, Calendula, Chamomile Extract, Oat Flour, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
- PET recycled bottle and pump, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.