- 12 x individually wrapped 2-packs (24 biscuits)
- Created to ease sore & itchy teething gums
- Made from Jasmine rice & blueberries
- Mild blueberry taste
- Gentle on your baby’s tummy
- Dissolves easily
- Free from artificial colourants, flavours, & preservatives
- No refined sugars
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Palm Oil Free
- Suitable for children 6 months & older
- Stage 2 infant feeding phase
- Remove biscuits from the packaging (keep plastic packaging out of baby’s reach).
- Always feed your baby in a sitting position to reduce risk of choking.
- Never leave your baby unattended with food or drink.
- Recommended serving: 2 biscuits.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Store opened twin packs in an airtight container & use within 7 days.
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Jasmine Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Purple carrot juice concentrate, Blueberry powder, Salt, Blueberry Flavouring, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols).
Typical Nutritional Information: Quantity per 100g
- Energy (kJ): 1398
- Protein (g): 6.0
- Carbohydrate (g): 73
- of which Total Sugar (g): 10.2
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.6
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0.8
- Cholesterol: (mg) <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.8 g
- Sodium (mg): 115
Allergens: May contain traces of egg, milk & soya.
- Hey Baby! cardboard box
- 12 x 2 individually wrapped biscuits in BPA-free plastic packaging
Country of Origin:
- Made in Thailand.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/06/2021, By TejalMy twins love this product and the variety of flavors. Its my go to snack in the day. Just wary of the salt content per 100g14/06/2021, By ShanaMELTS IN MOUTH BEST IDEA EVER02/03/2021, By YamnaBaby loves it. It tastes great! Dissolves really well too compared to other brands26/01/2021, By ShaneBoth my daughter and my son love these28/12/2020, By LuckyYummy18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.