- Yacao bars are made with raw yacón root and cacao
- Goji berries are packed with vitamin A and are high in vitamin C too
- Sprouted buckwheat is a good source of vegan protein and essential amino acids
- Dehydrated at temperatures below 46° C, for 18 hours
- All natural with certified organic ingredients
- High in active enzymes and antioxidants
- Free of artificial preservatives, flavourings and colourants
- Gluten free
- Packaging is biodegradable and compostable
- Packaging is printed with vegetable based inks
- ECO CERT Certified Organic ZA-BIO-154
- Certified Halaal s-1100
- Beth Din Kashrut Certified Kosher
Did you know? The sweet yacón root was used in ancient Incan religious celebrations and was often placed at burial sites as a gift for the deceased.
- 25 g
- Raw Cacao Butter*, Raw Cacao Powder*, Raw Yacon Syrup*, Goji Berry*, Sprouted Buckwheat*, Himalayan Salt.
- *Certified Organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/05/2019, By AbigailI eat only non-refined sugar chocolates etc and very little sweet stuff in general but this was weird. Super strange taste and not chocolatey. Oily odd texture too but could’ve been okay if taste was better. Soapy but I don’t think was just the goji berries. I eat all the diff natural chocs out there and this needs improvement. Nice presentation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.