The ultimate comfort terrycloth fleece hemp socks in Black.
- The black fleece consist of 47% Hemp, 38% cotton and 15% nylon blend.
- Available small, medium and large - please use the drop down menu to pick your size.
- The thicker, fleecier version of Hemporium hemp socks, suited more to hiking or sporting use.
- Hemp is odour resistant as anaerobic bacteria can't survive in hollow hemp fibres, preventing smelly and sweaty feet.
- Hemp is Thermo-regulating: keeps you warm in winter but cool in summer.
- Hemp has superior inherent absorbency and breathability
- Hemp is one of the strongest natural fibres, ensuring long lasting durability.
- Hemp is anti-viral & anti-bacterial which helps keeps feet healthy.
Small - shoe sizes 2 - 4
Large - shoe sizes 9 - 12
Did you Know?
Hemp fibre is one of the strongest, longest and most durable vegetable fibres. Hemp fabrics have superior qualities such as UV resistance, distinctive feel, antibacterial properties and breathability. Hemp fibre can be spun as smooth as silk or as coarse as burlap. Recently the potential of hemp as an environmentally responsible crop has been recognised internationally. Although hemp is only part of the solution, many believe that it is the only known renewable natural resource that can meet nearly all our requirements to move back to a healthier, greener planet.
Wearing a hemp T-shirt instead of a conventionally grown cotton one saves the planet approximately: 1900kJ of Energy, 0.8 square metres of Land, 2000 litres of Water, 77 grams of fertiliser, 1 gram of toxic Pesticides.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/02/2018, By Mothese are fantastic! I even bought this as a gift for my bestie and her hubby for xmas. They are warm, but somehow feet don't sweat in these. I wear mine around the house like shuffle socks, the only weird thing is they squeak when hubby wears his. Doesn't matter, I bought him one in every colour. These hemp socks are fantastic
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.