The ultimate comfort single jersey hemp socks in striped grey, black and white.
- The jersey fabric consists of 47% Hemp, 38% cotton and 15% nylon blend.
- Available in small, medium and large - please use the drop down menu to pick your size.
- The thinner version of Hemporium hemp socks, suited for everyday use or work wear.
- Hemp is odour resistant as anaerobic bacteria can't survive in hollow hemp fibres, preventing smelly and sweaty feet.
- Hemp is Thermo-regulating: keeps you warm in winter but cool in summer.
- Hemp has superior inherent absorbency and breathability
- Hemp is one of the strongest natural fibres, ensuring long lasting durability.
- Hemp is anti-viral & anti-bacterial which helps keeps feet healthy.
Medium - shoe sizes 5 - 8
Large - shoe sizes 9 - 12
Did you Know?
Hemp fibre is one of the strongest, longest and most durable vegetable fibres. Hemp fabrics have superior qualities such as UV resistance, distinctive feel, antibacterial properties and breathability. Hemp fibre can be spun as smooth as silk or as coarse as burlap. Recently the potential of hemp as an environmentally responsible crop has been recognised internationally. Although hemp is only part of the solution, many believe that it is the only known renewable natural resource that can meet nearly all our requirements to move back to a healthier, greener planet.
Wearing a hemp T-shirt instead of a conventionally grown cotton one saves the planet approximately: 1900kJ of Energy, 0.8 square metres of Land, 2000 litres of Water, 77 grams of fertiliser, 1 gram of toxic Pesticides.
Please note: these socks have been dyed using commercial dyes, not natural dyes
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/02/2020, By OrganicWow23/01/2019, By MischaI wanted thinner socks for inline skating, and these are great. My feet can actually feel the air coming through the vents in my boots with these, which I couldn't feel before with my other (thicker) socks. They're very stretchy, and at first I thought they might not fit properly (my feet are 24cm, and it felt like the heel of the sock wasn't in the right place), but it's actually fine if I pull the front part out of the way instead. The seams didn't bother me either.24/02/2018, By MoI bought these for hubby and he absolutely loves them. I'd love them to come in more colours because these have become his fave socks. Someone said these are tight, hubby has huge feet and they fit him just fine.02/08/2017, By Avrilsocks seem very nice but are way too tight around the ankle leg area.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.