The perfect eco-friendly winter accessory
- Grey knitted shawl
- Made in Cape Town from 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton
- Can be worn in a variety of ways
- Suitable for women and men
- One size fits all
- Measurements: 220cm x 50cm
The Benefits of Hemp Clothing
- Hemp is one of the strongest natural fibres, ensuring long lasting durability
- Hemp has superior inherent absorbency and breathability
- It is Thermo-regulating: keeps you warm in winter but cool in summer
- It's earth-friendly, growing without the need for pesticides & fertilizers
- Hemp is anti-viral & anti-bacterial
- Naturally hypo-allergenic- excellent for allergy & asthma sufferers
- Odour resistant
Did you Know?
Hemp fibre is one of the strongest, longest and most durable vegetable fibres. Hemp fabrics have superior qualities such as UV resistance, distinctive feel, antibacterial properties and breathability. Hemp fibre can be spun as smooth as silk or as coarse as burlap. Recently the potential of hemp as an environmentally responsible crop has been recognised internationally. Although hemp is only part of the solution, many believe that it is the only known renewable natural resource that can meet nearly all our requirements to move back to a healthier, greener planet.
Wearing a hemp T-shirt instead of a conventionally grown cotton one saves the planet approximately: 1900kJ of Energy, 0.8 square metres of Land, 2000 litres of Water, 77 grams of fertiliser, 1 gram of toxic Pesticides.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.