Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Hemporium range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- A reusable, fabric face mask that is made from Hemp which as hypoallergenic and natural antibacterial properties.
- Made from Hemp & Cotton with a polyester lining for added protection
- Covers your nose & mouth
- Durable strong fabric that is comfortable to wear & breathable
- Easy-to-use elasticated ear loops
- Fun star pattern that has been designed for kids
- Suitable for children between the ages of 4-8
- Wash & iron the mask before the first use.
- Wash your hands before putting on your/your child’s mask.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing the wearer’s face; ensure that it covers the wearer’s nose & mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind the wearer’s ears & adjust the mask for the best fit.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face and encourage your child not to touch his or her face.
- To take off your or your child’s mask, remove it at the elasticated strings, then carefully fold the mask inside-out, hold it by the strings & place it in a container reserved for washing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash your cloth masks with warm soapy water & iron when dry.
- You should have at least 2 cloth masks per person, so you can wash one & have a clean one ready for use.
- Please note: these are not medical/surgical grade face masks
- Wash after each use with hot water & natural detergent, hang in sunlight to dry.
- Size: Small
- Sides: 5cm
- Distance from the nose bridge to the chin: 13cm
- Suitable for children between the ages of 4-8 years
- Design: Dark Green Mask with a Monster Face
- Polyester bags
Country of Origin:
- Proudly made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.