- Specifically designed for sensitive and problem skin.
- Contains no harsh or toxic chemicals
- 100% biodegradable.
- Containing a high percentage of nourishing, super-moisturising hemp-seed oil
- Hemp cosmetics soothe skin with their natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties - reducing redness and healing dry or infected skin.
- Frequent use of hemp cosmetics is an excellent way to protect against further infection and significantly reduce the symptoms of eczema, acne or psoriasis
- Apply a small amount to wet or dry cleansed skin
- Gently rub in circular motions
- Rinse off when done
- Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Spring water (Aqua), Saponified Coconut Oil (Cocos nicifera), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa oil), Carrot oil (Daucus carota), Aloe Gel (Aloe Vera), Micro Polymer Particles, Rosehip (Rosa mosqueta), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) and Neroli (Citrus vulgaris) oils.
4 out of 7 people would recommend this product21/04/2020, By alloLemon AND polymer particles? No thanks31/12/2019, By LeahThe other reviews that say it scratches your face are right. Its horrible for a scrub, the granules are very few and are too rough. Th rest of the scrub is smooth like moisturizer. It just doesn't feel good, hope the ingredients are at least good. Its also too small for the price of R155.24/10/2017, By LaraWas disappointed to note that the expiry date on my product was one month after purchase... I don't exfoliate everyday.
I just hope it won't go to waste...15/09/2017, By JoyAbsolutely love this scrub, definitely does what sets out to do.29/05/2017, By raeesaThe exfoliating particles in this product was a bit too harsh for me, also left a residue behind. I preferred to use this on my body instead.15/09/2016, By JaneVery gentle but hugely effective. Leaves the skin really silky smooth. All the Hemporium products are great.19/11/2015, By SalomeSo disappointed with this scrub - it is supposedly gentle but its like doing a face scrub with sugar. The grains are not fine enough and there are not enough of them so its not even possible to do a proper scrub. I am left with a burning face afterwards. Will be asking for a refund.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.