Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Hemporium range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer fabric face mask
- An eco-friendly alternative to disposable masks
- Made from hemp & cotton with a polyester lining for added protection
- Strong but soft, with complete coverage for your nose & mouth
- Durable, comfortable & breathable
- Easy-to-use elasticated bands, no uncomfortable wires
- Hemp fabric is hypo-allergenic with natural antibacterial properties
- Hemp is a highly sustainable resource
- Wash & iron your mask before the first use.
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face; ensure that it covers your nose & mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your ears & adjust the mask for the best fit.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- To take off your mask, remove it at the elasticated strings, then carefully fold the mask inside-out, hold it by the strings & place it in a container reserved for washing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash your cloth masks with warm soapy water & iron when dry.
- You should have at least 2 cloth masks per person, so you can wash one & have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash after each use with hot water & natural detergent, hang in sunlight to dry.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure that the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. (You can use a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.)
- Set the iron to a lower heat, to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Size: Large (29 x 16cm)
- Design: Stripe
- 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton with a Polyester Lining & Elastane Bands.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/08/2020, By TallBlends in
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.