- Locally Made, in Cape Town
- Made with 55% durable, eco-friendly industrial hemp and 45% organic cotton
- Adjustable belt strap made from durable hemp webbing
- Strong & durable brass zipper pulls
- Machine washable
Did you know?
- It is well known that moonbags are referred to as “fanny packs” in the US, but in the United Kingdom they go by another name: “bum bags”! This moniker would suggest that the bag is meant to be worn slung around the back-side, but you can wear it in whatever way feels most comfortable.
- Width x depth x height: 22 cm x 7 cm x 10 cm
- Capacity: ~1,5 liters
- Hemp (55%), organic cotton (45%).
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product28/12/2018, By IbtiDelivery took very long website says 1-2 days but when i cakled after a week my order hadnt left the warehouse yet. also the picture looks very different - bag doesn't have little leather logo and looks very home made. Alot of people ask me if i made it myself26/05/2018, By Newgirlharperi LOVE my moonbag. Not to big and not to small. My cell phone, my purse and keys are safe .
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.