Free Delivery nationwide for all orders over R400

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea
3 reviews Add review
  • 20 Teabags
Out of Stock
Reward Points

Made with aromatic chamomile flowers and crisp spearmint, this herbal tea infusion is a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed hot or iced. Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile & Spearmint Tea is caffeine-free, and made with ethically sourced organic herbs. Enjoy the delicate minty-floral flavour, along with the calming effects of real chamomile.

Spread kindness and share this product

  • Certified organic chamomile & spearmint tea
  • Naturally caffeine-free
  • Vegan-friendly
  • Gluten-free
  • Kosher
  • No artificial additives, flavours or preservatives
  • Made with love by herbal specialists
  • Part of the Fruit & Herbal Infusions range
  • Ingredients sourced in partnership with National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH)
  • Chamomile has a calming effect & settles digestive upsets
  • Spearmint is cooling & refreshing


  • Steep in boiling water for 3-5 minutes to bring out the full flavour.
  • Can be served hot, or chilled & iced before serving.
  • Enjoy plain, or with honey to taste.


  • 20 Enveloped teabags


  • Organic chamomile (60%), organic spearmint leaves (40%)

Country of Origin:

  • Made in the UK
Do you have a question?
Overall Rating
4.4 out of 5 stars from 3 reviews

3 out of 3 people would recommend this product

28/09/2020, By Nicolette
Really great tea chamomile is so soothing and best of all organic!
08/05/2020, By Larissa
Delighted with the taste of this tea
02/05/2020, By Ben
Love this tea

Please Note:

Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.

Please wait...

Item Successfully Added to Cart
Product successfully removed from basket! Go to checkout