- Premium 100% Arabica coffee beans infused with CBD
- Eases stress & anxiety
- A flavourful caffeine fix without the jitters
- Source of antioxidants
- Boosts serotonin & improves the mood
- CBD is anti-inflammatory, helping to reduce aches & pains
- Coffee used is Organically Grown, Ethically Sourced & Rainforest Alliance certified
- Made in small batches to ensure quality control
How it’s made: Healthy Coffee Guy coffee beans are ethically sourced from small farms in South America and East Africa. They are roasted and directly infused with pure CBD from a GMP certified hemp facility. The hemp used is from a GMP certified facility in South America and East Africa.
Please Note: This product is completely legal, and does not contain any THC (the psychoactive component found in hemp). You will not get “high” by drinking CBD-Infused Coffee.
- This coffee provides 10mg of bioavailable CBD in each serving.
- Do not exceed 2 servings per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 250g (25 servings with 10mg bioavailable CBD in each serving)
- 250mg CBD per bag
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee (espresso), >99% CBD
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, made with South American and East African coffee beans and CBD Isolate imported from USA.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By Kevinon the fence about this coffee16/04/2020, By NixMy partner and I are very disappointed in the Healthy Coffee Guy due to poor customer service and an inconsistent experience from our last 4 orders of the CBD and Mushroom varieties. We checked the sell-by dates and they were fine. One bag was flat, the next was rich in flavour. We prepared both coffees in many different ways, but making coffee shouldn't be such a hassle. We contacted the business owner directly and he couldn't care less to respond – it's been 4+ weeks.04/04/2020, By CindyWe are big coffee lovers & have tried many different coffees: I bought it as a gift for my husband and it's a really gr8 tasting coffee... pity it's so expensive (Woolies charges R200 for 1kg of Espresso Coffee vs this 250g for R380 ie: R1520 for a kg). If it were not for the cost we would definitely buy it regularly.19/02/2020, By BI would recommend any CBD product to a person who struggles with anxiety and stress, however I would also strongly recommend that anyone even think of using such products, to look into possible side effects and reason for themself if potential risks are worth it. It you have any medical condition that requires medications CBD oils can intact with meds to give side effect that are worse. Proceed with caution.09/09/2019, By JanineEnjoying this product after buying it on special. Great taste and nice way to take CBD14/07/2019, By DarrinGood product. Price a bit high though
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.