- A powder form clay mask, activated by water
- Once wet, the Mineral Clay builds up a negative electrical charge that attracts positively charged toxins, impurities, and allergens out of the skin
- When applied on the skin, the mask stimulates blood circulation and encourages new skin regeneration - a perfect treatment for sunburn or sun damaged skin
- Safe for all ages
- Hypoallergenic and Antibacterial
- Face mask: For best results use 2-3 times a week on the face, for 15 - 20 minutes at a time, keeping the mask damp. The Mineral Clay will stimulate the circulation, exfoliate, reverse free radical damage from the sun. Leaves the skin incredible smooth, revitalized, and looking fresh again.
- Therapeutic treatment for skin conditions such as Eczema, Pimples & Acne, Psoriasis, open wounds, insect bites: With antibacterial properties this Mineral Clay does all the work drawing, healing and killing bacteria on contact. Mix the mask with water and a natural oil, such as Avocado or Jojoba, to form a paste and apply to the affected area and wrap up.
Organic Calcium Montmorillonite, Organic Winterised Avocado Oil
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/07/2020, By BeverleyIt is not easy to use but amazing results, gets rid of precancerous lesions, any bumps and spots, clears out clogged areas and closes pores.always awesome results that last.11/11/2019, By DannyI enjoyed the product and it did leave my skin feeling softer. A fun thing for a beauty day with friends.11/11/2019, By LaraIt's nice and I have nothing against the product except that it's a mission to use. I used it twice now in months, and it doesn't really inspire me to use it again. If you like clay masks this would probably be great but for the beauty browser it isn't worth the expense.01/04/2019, By CelinaHave not tried the product but just curious about label on round container which reads 'internal use only'?????
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.