- Boosts the metabolism
- Improves energy levels
- Helps to burn kilojoules
- Acts as a natural astringent for loose skin
- No synthetic appetite suppressants
How it works:
- Kelp helps to stimulates thyroid function, which is directly connected to weight management.
- L’carnitine is an amino acid that helps convert long-chain fatty acids into energy.
- Spirulina is a natural energy-booster, and its rich nutrient content (amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamins & minerals) can help to reduce cravings.
- White oak bark is an internal astringent, and a diuretic which reduces water retention.
- Take 2 capsules daily in the morning.
- Detailed instructions enclosed.
- Contains iodine.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
Each 100mg contains:
- Kelp 250mg
- L’carnitine 100mg
- Spirulina 50mg
- White oak bark 50mg
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product11/05/2017, By Anne-MarieI was a bit sceptic at first as I have alot of negative experiences with natural slimming products but as I am doing the all-natural lifestyle thing now, I decided to try this and what a pleasant surprise! Having used 'hard core' slimming products in the past with success (and a lot of side effects), this product is beyond fantastic! It really works from day 1 - WITHOUT side effects! Great for cravings without making you starve yourself and I feel healthy and energised. Really inexpensive as well. Will definitely buy again!!07/12/2016, By ROSHINAGreat product, works from the first day you take it.
Definitely for those who need to suppress their appetite.
Also works great with cravings. Highly recommended product that really works. :-)19/10/2016, By SindyI was wonderfully surprised by this product. It definitely boosts metabolism and assists with food cravings - with no side effects!! Ive been taking it for 2 weeks and am really pleased so far.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.