Benefits of Men-Oh-Pause Tincture:
- Reduces menopausal hot flashes
- Stabilises the mood; combats irritability & mood swings
- Reduces headaches (natural anti-inflammatory properties)
- Reduces vaginal dryness & loss of libido
How it works:
- Black cohosh has been used for centuries by Native Americans tribes, to treat menstrual & menopausal symptoms. It helps to combat hot flashes, irritability & sleep disturbances.
- Red clover is a source of isoflavones, which act like oestrogens, helping to reduce mood swings & irritability, hot flashes & even bone density loss.
- Chasteberry is a herbal hormonal balancer, ideal for normalising the body’s production of oestrogen & progesterone.
- Dong quai balances oestrogen levels & also has a calming effect on the nervous system, easing stress & irritability.
- Ashwagandha (winter cherry) is an adaptogen, ie. a herb that combats stress and anxiety on a physical and emotional level. It helps with stress, fatigue & depression, plus it can even work to enhance the libido.
- Liquorice is naturally rich in anti-depressant compounds & is great for naturally lifting a low mood.
Take 20 drops with 1/4 cup of hot water 3 times daily, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Please Note: This supplement has a mild diuretic effect; be sure to drink plenty of clean filtered water during treatment.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Consult with your doctor beforehand if you are taking cardiovascular medication.
Black cohosh, red clover, chasteberry, dong quai, ashwagandha, liquorice
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/08/2016, By M. PalomaI am through my first bottle and it does not do much if anything for hot flushes but it helps a lot with better sleep. It has all the ingredients that are supposedly good for menopause. I however would like to find out why one must take it with hot water and if warm water is sufficient? I will carry on taking this product and have already bought my second bottle. It might even start helping with hot flushes over a longer period.19/08/2015, By AdeleI am not menopausal yet, but this tincture has been a great aid for treating PMS and other female related issues. A fantastic diuretic and mood enhancer. I would recommend this to any woman of any age as either treatment or as a preventative.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.