- Contains vitamin D3 - which helps improve bone strength
- With Selenium - to help improve bodily functions
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and flexitarians
- Enriched with Choline for improved liver function
- Kosher friendly
- Approved by the Vegan Society
- 100% active Ingredients with no binders, fillers or additives
- GMO free
- Developed in a pure wholefood base of Spirulina, Alfalfa, and Bilberry.
- Can help to improve energy levels
- Palm Oil free
- Supports optimal brain function
- As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Available in: 30 & 90 Capsules
- Iodine (From Kelp and potassium iodide) 150µg, Natural Beta Carotene/Carotenoid Mix (Dunaliella Salina) providing: Beta Carotene 4.5mg, Cryptoxanthin 39ug, Alpha Carotene 158ug, Zeaxanthin 32ug, Lutein 25ug, Potassium (Citrate) 25mg, Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 50mg, vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 50mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 50mg Iron (Bisglycinate) 10mg, Choline (Bitartrate) 20mg, Zinc (Citrate) 10mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl) 20mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 20mg, Molybdenum 50µg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 20mg, Inositol 20mg, Natural Vitamin E (18IU) (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 12mg, Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 20µg, Selenium (Methionine) 50µg, Boron (Sodium Borate) 1mg, Biotin 500µg, Vitamin D3 (400IU) 10µg, manganese (Citrate) 1mg, Copper (Citrate) 1mg, Chromium (Picolinate) 100µg , Vitamin B12 (Adenosylcobalamin, Methylcobalamin) 500µg
- Folic Acid 200µg.
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/04/2021, By TwinkleHappy to have found this impressive formula.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.