- Targeted prenatal supplement
- Informed by the latest research in prenatal nutrition
- Foetal brain development support
- Free fatty acid metabolism support
- General health support
- Convenient pre-packed sachets
- Food-based Ingredients
- No GMOs
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Take one packet daily or as directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Servings Per Container: 30.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet.
- Each Packet Contains: 2 x PlusOne Prenatal Multi Capsules, 1 x L-Carnitine Capsule, 2 x Choline Capsules, 1 x OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 Softgel, and 1 x OmegaGenics EPA-DHA Neuro 1000 Softgel.
Supplement Facts: per Serving.
- Vitamin A (mcg): 1650
- vitamin C (mg): 250
- Vitamin D (mcg): 250
- Vitamin E (mg): 100.3
- Vitamin K (mcg): 90
- Thiamin (mg): 3.4
- Riboflavin (mg): 3.4
- Niacin (mg): 35
- Vitamin B6 (mg): 20
- Folate (mcg): 1665
- Vitamin B12 (mcg): 800
- Biotin (mcg): 300
- Pantothenic Acid (mg): 20
- Choline (mg): 450
- Iron (mg): 30
- Iodine (mcg): 176
- Zinc (mg): 25
- Selenium (mcg): 200
- Copper (mg): 2
- manganese (mg): 2
- Chromium (mcg): 200
- Molybdenum (mcg): 25
- DHA (g): 1
- EPA (mcg): 670
- L-Carnitine (mg): 500
- Lutein (mg): 6
- Zeaxanthin (mg): 2
- PlusOne Prenatal Multi: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable), and Silica.
- L-Carnitine: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable), and Silica.
- Choline: Capsule [hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)], microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable), and Silica.
- OmegaGenics Neuro 1000: Marine lipid concentrate (one or more of: anchovy, calamari, sardine, and mackerel oil), softgel shell (gelatin, Glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural Lemon flavors, Rosemary extract,and Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (antioxidants). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, Glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural Lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (antioxidant), Rosemary extract, and Ascorbyl Palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) per day.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Supplements packed in individual sachets, boxed in cardboard, and sealed in recyclable polypropylene plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product02/07/2021, By LindyI'm over 40 and pregnant with my first baby. The dietician recommended that I take this prenatal vitamin combination to assist with getting the optimum nutrition while pregnant. I was hesitant due to the price, but decided to try it for a month. WOW! What a MAJOR difference in energy and general sense of well being. The prenatal vitamins are excellent value for money and worth every cent :)09/06/2021, By MorganLove this combo of vits and oils. The fish oil is a no-go on an empty tummy and can lead to nausea.25/03/2021, By WrennUsed this product throughout my pregnancy, it was amazing! Felt so good knowing I was getting everything I needed.25/01/2021, By SandraThis product is amazing! My energy levels are higher, so its especially helpful for me dealing with autoimmune disease. This prenatal WILL make you lose weight!! Like any other prenatal it does make a person nauseas. And the big tablets are unpleasant to drink. But knowing Metagenics, its definitely a brilliant product! Would be even better if it could be chewable gummy bears.10/05/2020, By RealAwesome31/03/2020, By WinnerUsing this all the way28/03/2020, By GreenKeeps you going
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.