- Contains vegan Vitamin D3
- Coconut oil from sustainable sources
- Supports the immune system
- Aids calcium absorption
- Contributes to healthy development of muscles, bones & teeth.
- Easy to use: can be taken without food or water
- No tablets, capsules or oil dropper
- Made with active natural Ingredients
- Delivers the vitamin straight into your bloodstream via the mucous membranes; guarantees excellent absorption
- Bypasses the digestive system, can be immediately used by your body
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Packaging made from ocean plastic
- Shake well before every use.
- First-time use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek for maximum nutrient uptake
- Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
- Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age.
- Does not need to be taken with food or water.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suitable for children aged 8 years and above
- Nett Volume: 15ml / 100 sprays
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D
Coconut Oil, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Britain
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product20/07/2021, By SSEasy and portable . Will update after using for a month02/07/2021, By RomyneAbsolutely love this D3 spray! I've been using it for a few months now and I can feel a difference.26/06/2021, By JanetExtremely satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it. An effective way of getting Vit D and it's vegan.07/06/2021, By RomyneMy energy levels increased after a few weeks of taking this. I don't absorb Vitamin D in tablet form so this is perfect for me and it's vegan.21/04/2021, By HeellayahHappy to find a vegan Vit D that is so easy to take. My son loves it.28/03/2021, By TaniaThis has a mild minty taste that is pleasant.22/03/2021, By LeighSo stoked to have this vegan vitamin D preparation and love that it is so cost effective with each spray delivering a daily dose, it lasts 3 months! Doesn't taste bad either, lightly minty.22/03/2021, By ThandiweTake Vit D regularly and have tried numerous products. Like this one, easy to take unlike pills.14/02/2021, By MichelleEasy to use!12/02/2021, By GaoGreat product10/02/2021, By LinkeAs with most supplements, being a healthy person, it is always hard to say if the product is effective but I enjoy the use of it every morning and it is super easy to use.08/02/2021, By SameeraLove this product. Will definitely recommend itLOVE that this is a vegan Vitamin D3, I have searched and searched and all other brands contain Vit D3 sourced from Lanolin. Added bonus, the packaging is made from recycled ocean plastic!08/02/2021, By MelissaLOVE that this is a vegan Vitamin D3, I have searched and searched and all other brands contain Vit D3 sourced from Lanolin. Added bonus, the packaging is made from recycled ocean plastic!08/12/2020, By JackieBetterYou is a very good UK brand and this vitamin D is very easily absorbable and easy to take, especially important in these days of COVID to have adequate vitamin D levels.25/11/2020, By LiliSo happy to have found a vegan spray form Vit D, very excited about this product!26/10/2020, By GillI usually take Calciferol but it is out of stock everywhere. This was recommended as an interim alternative. Seems to be doing the trick and the spray makes it so easy to take. Check on dosage depending on your needs.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.