- Blend of Essential Fatty Acids EPA & DHA (Omega 3) & GLA (Omega 6)
- Omega-3 includes EPA & DHA from fish oil concentrate
- Omega-3 has been found to support brain and eyes
- Supports heart health
- Source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory; beneficial for joint health
- Molecularly distilled to remove mercury & other contaminants
- Omega-6 includes GLA from borage (starflower) seed oil
- Supports brain function
- Supports skeletal health
- Supports reproductive health
- Supports healthy function of the metabolism
- Stimulates skin & hair growth
- Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E: can help protect cells against oxidative stress
- Free from gluten
- Free from sugar, salt & starch
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed directions of use.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 60 Softgel capsules.
Please Note: These softgel capsules contain gelatine. They are NOT suitable for vegans, or vegetarians.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm kernel oil and Coconut Oil)), Borage Seed Oil providing: Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol).
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/05/2021, By KimFirst omega supplement that does not repeat on me. Love the combination with the GLA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.