- One of nature’s richest sources of natural vitamins A and D
- Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- One serving of Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 471mg of EPA and 428mg of DHA as well as 171mg other Omega-3 fatty acids
- The vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure
- The vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function
- All-natural lemon mint flavour
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought. vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Research shows that healthy individuals without a vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
Adults take one teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner
8 out of 11 people would recommend this product04/12/2020, By BeverleyMy son didn't like the taste, I didn't like the taste, and even hubby didn't. It takes quite a bit of negotiation to be able to swallow it, because everything in your body is telling you to spit it out! I was especially disappointed because it's so expensive.29/06/2020, By SueGood product but not as effective as fermented cod liver oil.07/01/2020, By NishaatI would definitely repurchase.
Taken daily this product is the armour against common colds and flus,with the most natural farmed ingredients this is the best01/09/2019, By HalimaExcellent product15/07/2019, By AlexI didn't feel any differently or notice any change from using this Cod liver oil, positive or negative (Nothing beats sunlight for getting some Vitamin D). It doesn't say anything on the bottle about whether the oil is sourced from farmed or wild fish, so I'm a bit uneasy about using this product. No unpleasant fishy taste.17/11/2017, By LaurenDoesn't taste fishy at all - it's got a pleasant minty flavour. My toddlers are happy to drink it and don't seem to notice if I add it to their bottles31/07/2017, By GinnyThis is a great product because it is wild caught and not factory farmed. The flavour, mmmm, still something to get used to, but I know its good for me, and has very little after taste.01/12/2016, By LeanaLove this product! I am a breastfeeding athlete mom of twins and this product have been keeping me and two babies healthy for past 9 months. Have been especially helpful during periods of high training stress. Increased my intake to 5ml x 2 day.30/10/2016, By AngieCod-liver oil is not only high in mercury, it’s high in dioxins – real high, off the chart, and these are major cancer causing. x20/10/2016, By AlexThis cod liver oil has worked wonders boosting our immune system, without any fishy smells or taste my little one enjoys it too. The omegas have boosted our vitality too and my hair and nails are in the best condition ever - a supplement fit for vikings!01/12/2015, By AlexaI have used this cod liver oil as I cannot get hold of fermented cod liver oil in South Africa without having to pay ridiculous costs for importing. This oil has no fishy taste or smell, in fact you would never know you were drinking cod liver oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.