- Natural zinc supplement
- Easy for your body to absorb & tolerate
- Enhanced zinc absorption by means of amino acid chelates
- Does not rely on stomach acid for absorption
- Zinc is beneficial for immunity, healthy growth & energy metabolism
- Supports white blood cell production
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a chronic health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- 30 Tablets
- Zinc (as Zinc Arginate and Zinc Glycinate) 20mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, stearic acid (Vegetable), Silica, Magnesium stearate (Vegetable).
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product07/06/2021, By CaitlinNot a bad product but the bottle could be a quarter of the size to reduce unnecessary plastic. I am not sure if it was a bad batch, but the tablets crumbled when I touched them, they were very powdery.31/05/2021, By wannabehealthyExcellent product.05/04/2021, By MmakgomoGreat product, boosts my energy levels28/03/2021, By TaniaWe have been using this for a while and are very happy with the product.08/02/2021, By LinkieFirst time using it. Seems perfect.28/01/2021, By federicagreat supplement - my husband and I both take it.
bigger box would be welcome to minimize plastic package.23/01/2021, By Hanlie5/525/12/2020, By CatherineSpecial request for zinc from my partner and this looked good.26/10/2020, By RaeesaFantastic15/10/2020, By LeeGood price29/08/2020, By Brendagreat02/08/2020, By BELINDAwill definitely buy again. hope it comes in bigger quantities
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.