- May help to soothe inflammation in the body
- May offer relief to osteoarthritis
- Improves joint health
- Source of antioxidants
- Bromelain supports a balanced immune system
- Helps your body combat free radical damage
- Responsibly sourced Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Take one to three capsules per day on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 60 Vegetable Capsules.
- Sophorae Japonica (Quercetin), Citrus aurantium (Citrus Bioflavonoids),
- Bromelain, Urtica dioica (Nettle Extract), Vegetarian capsule shell.
- Serving Size: per 1 Tablet
- Sophorae Japonica (Quercetin) [flower](mg): 300
- Citrus aurantium (Citrus Bioflavonoids) [fruit](mg): 100
- Bromelain (80GUD/G)(mg): 50
- Urtica dioica (Nettle Extract) [Leaf](mg): 50
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a CRC Gold lid, pressure seal liner & Silica sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.