- 100% plant-based collagen boosting skincare duo
- Aloe is clinically proven to increase the skin’s natural collagen production
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates the cells (fibroblasts) responsible for collagen production
- Hyaluronic acid is rapidly absorbed and plumps the skin from within
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Use mornings, and nights after cleansing.
- Apply Hyaluronic Plumping Serum to slightly damp skin.
- Massage into target areas in gentle circular motions using the tips of your fingers.
- Lock in the serum with the Organic Aloe Gel.
- Apply two pea-sized dabs to your face, and gently massage in.
- Should you experience any allergic symptoms, discontinue use immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Contains:1 x Totally Wild Organic Aloe Gel (100 ml), 1 x Homespun Lab Hyaluronic Plumping Serum 1% (10 ml).
- Totally Wild Organic Aloe Gel: Aloe Ferox Leaf Gel*, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic ACid, Sodium Levulinate, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Oil**, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**.
- *From Certified Organic Farming.
- **Component of Natural Essential Oils.
- 99.8% Natural Origin.
- 60% Total Ingredients Certified Organic.
- Homespun Apothecary Hyaluronic Acid: Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Country of Origin:
- Products of South Africa.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/09/2019, By LizThe product felt good but I wouldn't buy again as it lasted 2 weeks at the very most using only once a day - think my bottle wasn't full when it arrived but the label covers it so you can't see how full it is. obviously in that short time, I couldn't see a benefit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.