Because the human body does not generate its own vitamin C like most mammals, we need to supplement our daily intake with a powerful food source of this essential nutrient. Acerola provides a very high concentration of vitamin C with excellent bioavailability.
- Freeze-dried for maximum preservation of nutrients
- Provides the body with natural vitamin C
- A powerful antioxidant; protects cells from free radical damage & oxidative stress
- Promotes better iron absorption
- Is necessary for normal neurological function
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes collagen formation for healthy bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- Keeps skin elastic & youthful-looking
- No added synthetic ascorbic acid or ascorbates
- Non-irradiated, GMO-free
- Certified organic
- Preservative-free & gluten-free
- Kosher & vegan-friendly
- Gentle on the GI tract
- Water-soluble, easily absorbed by the body
- No corn, starch, gelatine, wheat or yeast
- No lactose, casein, eggs, fish, soy or nuts
- No artificial colourants, sugar, alcohol, preservatives or additives
- No fillers or binders
Did you know? One acerola berry contains up to 65 times the vitamin C of an orange.
- Adults: Take 1 level teaspoon (3.2g) with water or juice.
- Children: Dosage to be halved. If the taste is too tart, mix with raw honey.
- Serving can also be divided into smaller dosages and taken throughout the day.
- For best absorption, take in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes coconuts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a medical practitioner for advice if you are pregnant. Pregnant or lactating women's vitamin C requirements are much higher and they need to supplement accordingly.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic freeze-dried acerola powder (non-GMO)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/06/2018, By JanetJust what we wanted (as natural a form of vitamin C as we could get). A bonus is that it’s palatable enough to give to the children. Thank you for making this available to us.19/07/2017, By LeenAfter my ectopic pregnancy I stated using Organic Acerola C and to this day, still do. Vitamin C in it's purest form. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.