- Certified organic cold pressed castor oil
- Excellent fatty acid profile
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Certified by KIWA BCS – Oko-garantie ZA – BIO 141 EU and NOP
- Promotes collagen production, minimises wrinkles & rejuvenates skin
- Soothes & hydrates dry or itchy skin
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Helps to treat blemishes, boils & warts
- Fades scars & stretch marks
- Antimicrobial can be used to treat ringworm or athlete's foot
- Anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties disinfects & soothes minor abrasions
- Combats hair loss, split ends & breakage
- Strengthens hair & stimulates healthy growth
- Soothes dry or itchy scalp
- Improves the thickness of brows & lashes
- A natural laxative
- Boosts immunity
- Liver tonic
- Eases arthritic joint pain & inflammation
- Topical use: Apply directly to the skin and hair. Massage a small amount into the affected area.
- Internal use: Take on an empty stomach, in a carefully measured dosage as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist. Mix with juice to improve the taste. Dosage will vary depending on your age and medical needs; do not exceed recommended dosage, and do not take for more than 7 days at a time unless otherwise directed.
- Store at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
- Not suitable for pregnant women. Castor oil is commonly used to induce labour, so pregnant women should avoid it unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Be cautious when using castor oil internally, as some users have been known to experience side effects.
- Use under proper medical supervision.
- 200ml, or 500ml
- Certified organic cold pressed castor oil (Ricinus communis)
Country of Origin
Made in South Africa
32 out of 32 people would recommend this product07/12/2019, By S. EbrahimExcellent to treat dry / damaged hair. Improves hair falling. Lovely product05/12/2019, By sueI bought the castor oil as i start a journey to get relieve with my menstrual cycle.12/11/2019, By MichLove this brand. Definitely good bang for your buck. Will definitely purchase again06/11/2019, By DeeLove that this is hexane free which means it is safe to use in your eyes as well for brighter more moisturized eyes.04/11/2019, By AdelI use this on my scalp, mixed with coconut oil. I also use it on my eyelashes and eyebrows every night for luscious, full lashes. I also occasionally mix it with jojoba oil as a first step in my cleansing routine, and it dissolves all my makeup very effectively. Castor oil is very thick and sticky in nature, so don't expect a light oil when ordering this.17/09/2019, By WanCaster oil relieve eczema when used externally on affected area. I bandage it to the area and leave it over night. Visible improvement is seen daily14/09/2019, By SusieStarted using on scares and are well surprised. Excellent product.14/09/2019, By SusieGreat for skin and hair. Just order second bottle.03/09/2019, By TegwanGreat topical, for scarring.24/08/2019, By lynneI was surprised at how thick and sticky the oil is... can't say i like the smell. All of this did deter me from using the oil. After reading the many good reviews here I am encouraged to give it another try.10/06/2019, By LeeThis oil is the holy grail of my hair routine, wash days and every other day to moisturise my scalp. Makes a great edition to my hot oil treatments.10/06/2019, By Vickgreat oil and quality is superb27/05/2019, By StaceyCastor oil mixed with a bit of olive and sweet oil, makes for a great hot oil hair mask.09/05/2019, By AbsI use this oil to apply on my face and hair. It helps clear acne spots on my face and makes my hair soft!21/04/2019, By TshegoI use this castor oil for my natural hair. Works well to moisturize. I also use it for my body for extra moisture when it is dry.31/03/2019, By LebogangI hate it, the smell is so vile.
It's sticky and makes me very uncomfortable.
I hate it.
Tried it on my lashes and yuck my eyes29/03/2019, By ViviHas improved my thining hair line. It also reduced my greys with constant use. Happy with the buy. More affordable than other brands.15/03/2019, By PoshReally works wonders for me personally especially my face it's removing those little patches. Also love the thickness of the oil11/12/2018, By NasiphiI use the product alone for my eczema, eyebrows and lashes and I mix it into my body creams and hair products. It's gentle enough to use all over my body and the fact that it's organic allows me to mix it up with other natural products like Shea butter without fear of a skin reaction.06/12/2018, By MichaeleReally Helps:) Highly recommend.03/12/2018, By NatashaThis stuff is awesome!
I use it in my homemade moisturizer (it gives it the most silky texture!) and in my homemade hair oil (my hair is replacing itself much more efficiently).
But the best thing seems to be for wound healing. It has been by far the most effective thing we have tried for treating a stubborn sore, especially combined with a drop of comfrey tincture and left covered with a plaster.
A must-have for our medicine and beauty cabinet!25/11/2018, By ZeleneWell priced and good quality28/10/2018, By AnonymousMy mum has stage 4 endometriosis. Anyone who has the condition will know that it's an horrific disorder. The severe chronic pain you have to deal with along with a number of other terible effects is unbareable. Thankfull castor oil is one of the things that sometimes helps to relieve her of a bit of the pain.10/10/2018, By ThandekaThank you so much! Am impressed by their products and service29/09/2018, By YasminSuper moisturising but sticky and messy when applied topically. I use it as a hydrating facial mask.25/09/2018, By TheaA very moisturising, long lasting oil. Good quality. I am very satisfied with this oil.09/09/2018, By CharmieFantastic product, love organic and works really well on my kids extremely dry skins.04/09/2018, By FreshnuWas once a loyal user of this baby and loved what it did for my skin but my eye wondered off and tried other things that did not work well. Nice to have one product that loves both your hair and skin, this one is for keeps this time.05/08/2018, By AndiI am beyond excited to find a product that works and better yet, a product with so many uses! This is great for my hair! VERY happy!01/08/2018, By LiliThis is a superlative product, especially this particular brand, and this is only a brief description of it's benefits
I intend using it as a compress as it penetrates deep to break up bumps, lumps, adhesion's, tumours, lumps, cysts. Excellent for the skin, especially face. Thanks Nautica for a very fine product.13/07/2018, By ShanaGreat for dry eyes and dry skin06/06/2018, By KylieSo excited to finally find ORGANIC castor oil. Cold pressed isn’t a mission to find but organic is another story and this one is both!!
I love this castor oil- I use it to oil cleanse and as my moisturizer (I have extremely oily, acne prone skin and this works wonders)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.