Urticalcin is a safe, effective homeopathic formulation for all ages, with no known side effects.
- Promotes healthy bones and diminishes the risk of osteoporosis
- Helps prevent growing pains in children and adolescents
- Helps prevent menstrual cramps
- Promotes healthy hair, nails and nerves
- Greatly assists during pregnancy, nursing and menopause
- Stimulates the formation of bones and teeth in children
- Helps maintain levels of minerals needed during pregnancy and lactation
- Has a high content in minerals, including silica & counteracts disturbances of hair and nail growth.
- Acts as a tonic in the homeopathies treatment of calcium deficiency which can counteracts disturbances in the development of teeth and bones
- Helps counteract acidity.
Alfred Vogel used to create Urticalcin by hand, mixing the ingredients to the correct consistency before hand-pressing the tablets. The demand was such that he soon had to develop a machine to carry out this laborious task for him while maintaining the quality of this most useful mixture.
This product contains lactose and may not be suitable for those who are lactose intolerant.
Extracts of Urtica, Silicea, Calcium carbonate, Calcium phosphate and Sodium phosphate. Also contains lactose, magnesium strearate (vegetable source) and pregelatinised potato starch to 100mg.
- Urtica dioica D1 trit
- Calcium phosphorica D6 trit
- Silicea D6 trit
- Natrium phosphorica D6 trit
- Calcium carbonicum D4 trit
- Lactose to 100 percent
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/08/2018, By CarlinI took Vogel's Urticalcin throughout 5 pregnancies and my children all have good teeth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.