- Natural indigenous botanical essences
- Suitable for the whole family
- Can be taken orally or applied to pulse points, meridians or chakras
- May also be used in aromatherapy massage
- Made using the time-honoured classic methods of flower essence production
- Preserved with brandy, no pharmaceutical alcohol used
- Helps to clear feelings of anger, frustration & stubbornness
- Promotes harmonious family relationships
- Fosters independence & responsibility
- Helps to care for the “inner adolescent” in grown-ups
- Helps you to love & accept rebellious or disruptive aspects of oneself
- Maple essence balances physical & personality forces during periods of growth
- Cape almond promotes feelings of security & confidence, while calming fear of the unknown
- Dune calendula is ideal for periods of transition & change
- Wild pear clears congested negative emotions & grudges, facilitates forgiveness
The “subtle body” is a concept found in yoga and many other esoteric teachings. It is a psycho-spiritual body, composed of the mind, intelligence and ego. The subtle body leads the physical body. South African Flower Essences work to clear blockages from the subtle body, and the physical body will follow.
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
Essences of Cape almond, dune calendula, loquat, maple, mountain cabbage tree, plumbago & wild pear, preserved in brandy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.