- Vitamin C supplement with powdered rosehip
- 1000 mg dosage
- Promotes a strong immune system & helps to fight of colds & ‘flu
- Supports collagen production for youthful-looking skin
- Helps to keep joints & tissues healthy
- Great antioxidant benefits
Why Solgar Vitamin C?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one tablet daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 100 tablets
- Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), rose hips powder, glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), anti-caking agents (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), cellulose gum
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/10/2019, By SarahLove this brand and this vitamin C is a part of my every day supplement intake, very happy with the quality of it03/10/2019, By SarahSolgar is my preferred brand of supplement and I recommend it above most other brands on the market. These pills are easy to swallow despite the larger size and work like a bomb!25/09/2019, By CarolExcellent supplement and easy to swallow even though it is fairly big31/07/2019, By Nancygreat product!08/06/2019, By meganGreat antiviral supplement for a stronger immune system
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.