- A probiotic blend enhanced with prebiotics
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made according to high standards of safety & purity
Probiotics: Microorganisms that introduce beneficial bacteria to the gut.
Prebiotics: Specialised plant fibres that nourish and promote the growth of good bacteria already in the gut.
- A potent probiotic blend of B. lactis Bi-07 & L. acidophilus NCFM*
- Includes Probio-Saccharide factor (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial microflora
- Improves digestive function
- Reduces & prevents the side effects of antibiotics
- Relieves constipation, diarrhoea & digestive troubles
- Protects against UTIs, yeast infections & candida
- Stimulates immune response
- Facilitates the digestion of lactose
Mix ¼tsp (0.75 g) with four to six ounces of unchilled water; take once to twice daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU). For best results, store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated when possible. Metagenics probiotics are clinically tested for 28 days out of the fridge. The products are designed to be kept out of the fridge for up to 28 days.
Total Carbohydrate: <1g
A 50:50 Blend of: 15 billion live organisms**
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): 420mg
Other ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, rice maltodextrin
*A trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation
**At date of expiration
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/08/2017, By AileenI have suffered with stomach issues from Celiac disease for many years now and this is the only probiotic that has made a difference in my symptoms. It is easily digested and it even has a pleasant taste. I highly recommend this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.