- Certified organic superfood snack
- High in manganese
- May support healthy weight loss
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Eat as a dried-fruit snack.
- Add to mueslis, granolas and overnight oats.
- Bake into muffins, rusks and any recipe calling for raisins.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Serving Size: 28 g
- Organic White Mulberries (Morus alba)*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1608
- Protein (g): 3,5
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 76
- of which Total Sugar (g): 72
- Total Fat (g): 2,9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5,9
- Total Sodium (mg): 6,9
- Niacin (mg): 3,1
- Biotin (μg): 6,6
- vitamin C (mg): 40
- Copper (mg): 0,21
- Iron (mg): 5,5
- manganese (mg): 3,1
- Potassium (mg): 700
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/04/2021, By TaraStarDelicious, I'm only getting into mulberries now. They're a great superfood snack. And not too sweet.30/01/2021, By JennaI love white mulberries and bought them on sale as they are generally quite expensive. They were delicious, and I understand they are expensive under any brand.18/01/2021, By HopeThese are amazing!! Absolutely delicious treat25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.