- No added sugars
- No preservatives or sweeteners
- Tasty organic banana flavour
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports normal bowel function
- Supports a healthy immune system
The microorganisms in this kids’ prebiotic supplement all have a special role to play:
- Bifidobacteria: Essential to the health of your child's digestive tract
- Saccharomyces boulardii: Helps the intestinal cells to break down lactose (a milk sugar found in dairy products)
- Inulin: A prebiotic that supports the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria; also maintains healthy calcium absorption for healthy bones & teeth
- Shake well before use; use a clean dry spoon
- Children 3 years or older: Add ¼tsp to food or beverage once daily
- May increase to ½tsp if desired
- Store in a cool dry place
Possible allergens: Manufactured on equipment that may process eggs and soybeans.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, taking regular medication or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
280mg Primal Defense Kids Probiotic Blend: Saccharomyces boulardii, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis
Total Cultures: 4 Billion CFU²
Other ingredients: Contains milk, fish (tuna, bonito), 900mg Inulin, 100mg organic banana powder
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/01/2018, By KateThe tub seems small, but it goes a long way. I bought this to add to my 14 month old's home made formula. It has made the process of weaning that much less stressful to know that I am still able to provide him with the healthy gut bacteria that he needs even after weaning!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.