- Chewable natural probiotics for children
- Promotes gut health & strong immunity
- A total of 12 probiotic strains providing 5 billion CFUs
- Enriched with 500mg cranberry extract
- Convenient once-daily dosage
- Lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free
- Resistant to stomach acid
- No added preservatives or yeast
- Suitable for vegans
- Made using globally patented Velobiotics™ technology (delivers 1000 x more probiotics to the gut)
- Microencapsulated for slow, controlled release
- Packaging is biodegradable & compostable
- No refrigeration required
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Every stage of the Velobiotics process is designed to deliver a top quality supplement with maximum benefits. BioKid™ packs the power of 12 beneficial probiotics, providing 5 billion CFUs per tablet. Velobiotics supplements are made in South Africa, and the packaging used is biodegradable and compostable.
- Take 1 chewable tablet daily.
- Do not give BIokid to your child if they are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the Ingredients in the formulation.
- Consult a healthcare professional if your child has any medical conditions or is taking any other medicines.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Can be stored at room temperature without degradation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 10 chewable tablets
- BioKid Probiotic Blend: 5 Billion CFUs (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- Inulin (Chicory root extract): 100mg
- Cardboard container
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product05/05/2021, By ElzanneMy 6 year old loves the taste even wanted to eat more than one a day.
She still has some trouble with her tummy (although it is already busy), but have only been using it for a week, so holding thumbs that it will improve even more02/03/2021, By JMy child likes it, won't chew it tho because the taste becomes too strong, but happy to suck it.
It seems to have helped his iffy stomach.20/02/2021, By TracyMy kids love these, but note the inactive ingredients: mannitol, flavouring, magnesium stearate and sucralose. I wish they would leave out the sucralose. I will probably switch to a different supplement because of this.15/02/2021, By LeeLove that it's a pleasant flavour for kids12/02/2021, By AliciaMy children love this. I need to stop them from having more than one a day! Will definitely recommend this for every child's probiotic needs.27/01/2021, By ValerieKids like them, taste good26/01/2021, By RuthGreat combo of strains, pity no Saccromyces boulardii though, really need this for my kids. Love the protection from stomach acid aspect and nice tasting chewable form. both my kids love it. Packaging and price points are added bonus!24/01/2021, By RouchelleMy daughter loves the taste18/12/2020, By JanetAt last! Able to get probiotics into the children....they love it17/12/2020, By NatalieOne child likes them and wants more, the other not so much :) I think they taste pretty nice.17/12/2020, By NatalieOne child likes them and wants more, the other not so much :) I think they taste pretty nice.12/12/2020, By ShanawaazMy toddler absolutely loves it! Very happy with jr as it took sometime to find something suitable.23/10/2020, By ChloeGreat product with regards to ingredients but my 2 year old wouldn’t eat it... although it doesn’t taste bad06/08/2020, By GreenieNice08/07/2020, By NikolaI only bought the bottle of 10 at first, to see if my 2 year old likes it and he really does!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.