- Naturally fermented, with live probiotic cultures
- Brewed in small batches in Cape Town
- Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory, with digestive aiding properties
- Green tea is a phenomenal antioxidant with an ORAC score of 1 253 μmol TE/100g
- Antioxidants help to prevent free-radical damage
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, and reusable glass
- Raw, and unfiltered
- No added flavours
- Preservative free
- May contain a trace amount of alcohol (<0,5%)
Benefits of Kombucha as a nourishing elixir:
- Boosts immune function through probiotics & antioxidants.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties help to detox the body
- Increases energy with B vitamins, iron and enzymes
- Rich in acetic, lactic, gluconic, oxalic, mallic, and nucleic acids
- Improves digestion and helps create a healthier gut flora
- Assists with weight loss and joint health, aids gout
- Helps with conditions like candida and allergies
- You can drink Kombucha every day as a health tonic, but at least once a week is recommended. If it is your first time drinking Kombucha, as with anything in life, take it slow at first.
- Perfect to hydrate as you wake up, or an energy boost during that afternoon slump.
- Kombucha is a refreshing non-alcoholic drink when you’re out and about, or use it as a healthy mixer to your favourite cocktail!
What’s that in my drink? Don’t fret if you see some sediment at the bottom of your bottle. Culture strands are a sign of healthy kombucha and are totally safe, and healthy to consume.
- Keep refrigerated
- 340 ml
- Kombucha Culture, Pure Green Tea, Cold-Pressed Ginger, Raw Cane Sugar, Spring Water
Please Note: Most of the cane sugar used in the brewing of kombucha is metabolised by the live cultures during fermentation. As such, there remains very little glycaemic sugar in Zooka’s kombucha.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By DaneeQuality kombucha25/04/2020, By DaniFavourite flavour of the range - tastes like a white champagne, surprisingly. Effective and does25/03/2020, By TaniaI am not a fan of the taste of Kombucha but this is very drinkable and a fabulously healthy alternative to regular cold drinks.24/01/2020, By Jemmagreat immune booster! love the fact that its flavoured with real ginger juice08/11/2019, By LilyA much healthier option for ginger beer lovers01/11/2019, By TheodineIf you love gingery drinks, then you will luv this drink. Fresh, flavoured, bubbly, a less sweeter kombucha....refreshing. Drink it ice cold.....will swop this drink for any drink with alcohol. The fizz will take away your thirst.17/05/2019, By BryanIncredible drink this. The ginger is potent, I love it! Hands down the best Kombucha I've had in South Africa18/04/2019, By wellness guruTastes as good as the american brands! the ginger is spot on and packs a great punch! very happy with this purchase14/04/2019, By ElleJust the right blend of ginger!04/12/2018, By NicciBeing able to cheers with friends during a get together is amazing, being able to cheers with THIS kombucha - even better. Great taste, Great look and Great feel.29/10/2018, By SamanthaI love this. Just the right amount of sweetness and ginger. Highly recommended
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.