- Comforting blend of warming Indian spices
- Blended with the wisdom of Ayurveda
- May help reduce the painful symptoms of arthritis
- Individually sealed sachets lock in freshness
- 100% unbleached tea bags made of a special blend of natural abaca (a type of banana) and plant cellulose fibres
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Fair Trade certified
- Naturally caffeine free
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Naturally made, with care: Pukka’s boxes are printed with vegetable ink on FSC certified card.
- Box Contains: 20 x Individually Sealed Tea Sachets
- Nett Weight: 36 g
- Turmeric Root* (30%), Ginger Root* (26%), Galangal Root* (14%), Licorice Root* **, Nettle Leaf* **, Celery Seed*, Burdock Root*, Orange Essential Oil Extract*, Triphala Fruits* (Amla, Bibhitaki**, Haritaki**).
- *Certified Organic
- ** FairWild™ Certified
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/10/2019, By TanyaStrong turmeric flavor with an undertone of ginger. Most pleasant tea, although I see it's rather pricey. Thankyou Faithful to Nature for the taste experience!03/08/2019, By AnnaI love it26/07/2019, By AntMy favourite !!!06/05/2019, By Anna-BetTastes wonderful (if you like turmeric - it's an acquired taste!). I like to add little bits and bobs to mine to build out the flavour profile according to my vibe of the day. Slices of fresh ginger and a crack or two of black pepper (weird right, but it's great!) ups the ante even more.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.