- Antioxidant & vitamin supplement for eye health
- Provides 5000 IU Vitamin A per serving (two capsules)
- Eyebright contains aucubin, an anti-inflammatory that soothes tired, inflamed eyes
- Eyebright also has astringent qualities, helping to dry up secretions in the eyes
- Bilberry contains beneficial anthocyanins to support good eyesight
What sets this Solgar formula apart?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take two capsules daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Vitamin C (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), taurine, NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, pea starch, alginate, microcrystalline cellulose), zinc (bisglycinate), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), bilberry berry, (vaccinium myrtillus) extract (anthocyanosides), Carotenoid Mix, ginkgo biloba leaf extract (ginkgo flavone glycosides), eyebright herb (euphrasia officinalis) extract (4:1), natural source beta-carotene, vitamin A (as palmitate), selenium (as L-selenomethionine).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/09/2020, By RBMy eyes no longer tear so much - good product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.