- Herbal insomnia remedy
- Made with 4 trusted botanical extracts
- CBD may support restful sleep
- Spirulina contains sleep promoting magnesium
- Lemon balm (aka ‘melissa’) reduces sleep disturbances
- Valerian reduces breakdown of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- Passion flower is a natural anxiolytic
- No morning grogginess
- No artificial flavours, preservatives, or colours
- Made with coconut MCT
- Palm oil free
- THC free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Adults: Shake well, take 1 ml sublingually, once daily when necessary.
- Drops may be mixed with liquid (water, juice or milk) or maybe taken as is.
- Do not exceed the daily dose.
- The safety and efficacy of CBD in children has not yet been established.
- Do not exceed 20 mg of total CBD from all sources per day.
- Do not take in conjunction with other central nervous system depressants.
- Not recommended for use in children.
- Please consult your healthcare professional.
- No clinical data is available on the effects on other special populations.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Restful sleep promotes the release of cytokines, proteins which signal a wide variety of vital immune responses.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- CBD Per Package: 600 mg.
- Cannabis Sativa L. Cannabidiol (CBD Isolate), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Powder, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Extract, Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis) Extract, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) Extract, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract.
- Clear glass bottle with a white plastic shrink sleeve with a white screw on lid with enclosed glass pipette enclosed in a cardboard box. 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.