- 100% plant-based Double Chocolate Mousse Cake Flavour protein powder with CBD
- Supports recovery after exercise
- Supports strong, lean muscles
- 14.7 grams of vegan protein per serving
- 10 mg of CBD isolate per serving
- Indulgent flavour without the sugar and fat
- GMO free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Sugar free
- Keto friendly
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serving: Add one scoop (30 g) to your favourite smoothie recipes, milk alternative or water and blend well.
- For best results use about 30 minutes prior to a workout, or as a post workout protein replenishment drink.
- Do not exceed 2 servings per day.
- Do not exceed a total 20 mg CBD per day from all sources.
- Store in a cool (<25 °C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know?
- CBD is not prohibited by the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA).
- Nett Weight: 450 g.
- Serving Size: 30 g.
- Servings Per Container: 15 Servings.
- CBD Per Serving: 10 mg.
Ingredients: Pea Protein, Tapioca Prebiotic Fibre, Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavouring, Brown Rice Protein, Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Himalayan Salt, Bromelain, Stevia, CBD Isolate Powder (Certified THC Free and Non-Psychoactive).
Typical Nutritional Information: per Serving (30 g)
- Energy (kJ): 422
- Protein (g): 14.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.69
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 1.9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.3
- Sodium (mg): 260
- CBD Isolate (mg): 10
Allergens: Made in a factory that processes soy, milk, peanuts tree nuts, gluten, and Sesame.
- Packed in recyclable PETE (#1) plastic container.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.