- Each drop provides 2 mg of highly bioavailable CBD per drop
- New liposomal system is up to 4x more effective
- Liposomes protect the CBD oil from degradation due to digestive enzymes
- CBD may be helpful in alleviating anxiety, and relieving pain
- Cibdol CBD oil never contains any psychoactive cannabinoids
- Clean CO2 technology safely extracts the CBD from hemp leaves, and stems
- Traceable batch code for verifying CBD lab results
- Provides a total of 368 mg of pure CBD per bottle
Cibdol’s Advanced Liposomal Formulation:
- Cibdol’s industry-leading expertise has lead to an amplified delivery system. Their liposomal formula improves the already substantial effect of hemp-derived CBD. The combination of liposomes, and a small percentage of alcohol allows CBD to be up to 4x more effective than other oils. This advancement also allows a more rapid onset of effects, which last considerably longer.
- Do not exceed ten (10) drops per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, store in a refrigerator and use within 2 months.
Did you know? CBD is classified as a cannabinoid. Cannabinoids also include tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the psychoactive compound often sought out by recreational users. Cibdol CBD contains no THC.
- Volume: 10 ml
- No. of drops: 200 +
- Glycerol, Lecithin, Water, Ethanol, Hemp Extract, Natrium Oleaat, Sodium Chloride, D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Notice: The inclusion of Alcohol in the new liposomal formulation means this product is not suitable for pregnant women.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.